When asked when there will be enough women on the supreme court, badass justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg responded, "when there are nine." In the more than 200 years that the Supreme Court has been in existence, only 4 women have served: Sandra Day O'Connor, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Elena Sagan, and Sonia Sotomayor. Each has faced challenges and public criticism, but nevertheless they persisted - unafraid to dissent when necessary. Rep these trailblazing women while you shop, at school, or at work!
WOMEN OF THE SUPREME COURT FEMINIST UNISEX T-SHIRT
• Sandra Day O'Connor: The first woman to be appointed to the Supreme Court in 1981, often serving as the swing vote in important cases, including upholding Roe vs. Wade and championing a number of other women's issues
• Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Notorious RBG, second female justice and first Jewish female justice to serve on the Supreme Court, does 20 pushups a day to stay bad ass, and has advocated for gender equality, women's rights, and workers' rights throughout her 25 year tenure
• Sonia Sotomayor: The first Latina Supreme Court Justice, known for being ambitious, outspoken, and asking difficult questions, and having key role in upholding the Affordable Care Act and same sex marriage
• Elena Kagan: The youngest Supreme Court Justice and first female solicitor general, nominated by Barack Obama to both roles
• High-quality, full-color print
• 100% super soft cotton
• Extra light fabric with tearaway label
• Runs true to size
PLEASE NOTE: Our current turnaround time is 12-14 business days.
All items are made to order and shipped directly to you from our professional printing partner. Items may arrive in multiple packages. Due to the made to order nature, we are not able to guarantee delivery by a particular date or political event. We appreciate your patience in our quest to provide you the most vibrantly printed and highest quality shirts that we possibly can!